Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to Frugal Holiday Tips

I'm sitting here watching the Dow tank again, as I've done every day this week, and it occurred to me that while the economic meltdown can freeze the economy, it won't stop Christmas from coming. To prevent Dr. Seuss' Grinch from a having a hearty laugh at our expense this season, I decided to start collecting ideas on how to celebrate the season while we're all tightening our belts. There's a lot of good ideas out there I plan to link to this blog and there are plenty more I see percolating every day. I'll post them here and I encourage readers to contribute theirs as well. With enough tips and information, who's to say we can't simply have a very very thrifty Christmas and frugal new year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea for a blog